Friday, August 1, 2014

The name of the game is love

I have been thinking a lot about different things and one I always come back to is that age old question: can you be in love with more than one person?

Put simply: yes. Without over complicating things and second guessing and bringing in words like 'cheating' it is clear people may not only be programmed to be in love with one person. I know I am capable and have, do, always will be in love with two people.

You can hate, like, not care for, care about an infinite amount of people and do every day, so why not be completely in love with more than one person? People tend to fall for someone else and turn off their feelings, a part of themself, because of the stigma that comes with 'loving another.'

I never deny my capacity to love no matter the form.

Song of the day: Leave Your Lover by Sam Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment