Thursday, December 7, 2017

Is there ever an easy path?

I feel like no matter what path I take, I'm screwed. If I try to reach out, I fear she will run instead of realizing who we are and what we could be.

If I say nothing then I just keep everything inside me and honestly it hurts.

If I flat out ignore that I need and want her in my life, then I am doing us both the biggest disservice of all and I don't want her to think that I don't care.

It's truly terrifying trying to figure out what is best. I know with every fiber of my being that she belongs in my life. There is a hole that only she can fill.

Why is nothing ever easy? Yes I know the things/people worth fighting for are never easy, but for once I wish it would be. A sign, her coming to me, a mutual hope. Something.

No comments:

Post a Comment