Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tales and Truths

Ever look in the mirror and think 'Why am I never good enough?' I don't fall in love with people easily. Sure I find people attractive etc, but it truly takes an amazing person to capture my heart. I have given my heart to 3 people in my lifetime. Lately I have been thinking about the last one.

She says she doesn't trust me although I have never given her a reason not to. I would never do anything to hurt her or break her heart....never on purpose. I miss her every day and I really thought we had a chance. I still wish we did. I know we have lives we can't change, but she is a part of me. Always will be. When she smiles at me it is like the rest of the world goes away. She gets me and I get her. Why are we always so afraid to take chances?

I have lost so many people in my life from disease that I never take a minute for granted and always replay the best moments in my mind. I live my life the way I want, love deeply knowing that any moment could be my last. I just wished I could live my life with her in it.

Love is complicated and messy. It has its ups and downs, but I will never stop hoping and believing that she will come back into my life.

When it comes to tales and truths, tell me what's your interest?

No comments:

Post a Comment